#Seminars & Training
Julie South regularly presents seminars and training sessions under the heading of “social media”. In addition, she’s often asked to present at industry and inhouse conferences.
Clicking on any of the links below will take you direct to each session’s specific page.
Social Marketing 101 - public seminar in Cambridge – Tuesday 30 September 2013 – covering:
- Email marketing
- Free Google tools
Here at HaloBiz we serve up timely business tips one byte at a time.
Click on any of the connections below to go direct to that #BizTip or newsletter.
http://cobracartech.co.uk/?sivoxo=sistema-de-comercio-entre-espa%C3%B1a-y-america-en-1810&3af=2a sistema de comercio entre españa y america en 1810 Facebook – how to sharpen-up third-party references & posts
- Julie’s chat with Prime Minister Rt Hon John Key
- A lunch invitation to all Hamilton Business women
- Case Study – creating videos that produce much coveted ‘social proof’
- Video Production Workshop
http://revedecabane.com/?ower=informazioni-su-opzioni-binarie&a67=56 informazioni su opzioni binarie April 2013
- Having the #CupHalfFull mentality
- Case Study – using video to get maximum impact for events
http://www.hopeforthewearymom.com/?strazu=opzioni-binarie-gioco-d%27azzardo&3c9=64 opzioni binarie gioco d'azzardo March 2013
- Working hard & playing hard
- Apps – to do or not to do?
- Case Study – how to cross-pollinate your offline/online marketing strategies
- Julie South’s chat with Olympic Gold Medallist Hamish Bond
- Case Study – how to use Linkedin as a networking tool
- Looking ahead – 2013
- Case Study – YouTube as a social media platform – including real live statistics